Downer delivers pavement stabilisation, rehabilitation and minor civil services to meet our customers’ road construction and maintenance challenges.
Our expert team works with customers through the process of investigation, inspection and testing to determine the most advantageous design for their unique asset and budget requirements. We provide high-quality asset renewals within a sustainable framework.
Downer provides cost-effective and sustainable pavement stabilisation and recycling services for the construction and maintenance of key infrastructure assets. Key benefits of our pavement stabilisation services include:
- Stabilisation can transform a previously unsuitable material into an Australian Standard compliant pavement
- Sustainable re-use of materials through in-situ recycling of pavements with the addition of binder to eliminate excavation, transport and landfill costs, while delivering a high-quality, renewed asset
- Suitable for construction and renewal of metropolitan, rural and far-remote road networks, rail corridors, airfields, and power infrastructure, dam and mining applications
- In-house stabilisation design capability through our National Research and Development Laboratory.
Minor civil services
Our civil construction team has the capability and expertise to plan, design, and construct projects of varying complexity with consistently exceptional outcomes. Our services include:
- Planning and design management, providing continuity from project outset to outcome
- Civil construction, providing safe and efficient delivery of projects
- Project management, providing customers one accountable point of contact to manage all aspects of their project and ensure quality outcomes.
Return to Road services page.