EcoPrime® is an emulsion based prime suitable for priming a wide range of compacted base course materials.
EcoPrime® was developed to overcome the environmental and performance challenges inherent with conventional cut back primes.
Once EcoPrime® has cured, the risk of re-emulsification and leaching is eliminated, therefore eliminating the environmental and performance concerns normally associated with cutback primes. EcoPrime® will penetrate within the first 15-20 minutes of application and in ideal conditions begins curing within 90 minutes.
EcoPrime® can be sealed or asphalted over within 12 hours.
- Offers equivalent penetration to conventional SP30 cutback primes without the environmental and safety risks associated with cutback products
- Has up to five times the shear bond strength to conventional cutback primes
- Will have significantly greater bond to the resurfacing median i.e. spray seal, asphalt or others, than equivalent cutback alternatives
- Is less sensitive to moisture in the surface layer
- Does not require heating
- Will not contribute to bleeding of the final surface.
For further information please call:
1800 655 951