Downer provides ongoing capital development and construction to customers across the oil and gas, power generation and industrial sectors.
Underpinned by a strong focus on Zero Harm, we provide support at every level of capital development, from ad-hoc minor capital works projects to large-scale, multi-faceted facility installations.
We work collaboratively with our customers across live, shutdown, brownfield and greenfield environments to facilitate the best value for money, safety, production and execution of capital projects.
Our experience includes direct production assets, ancillary/utility installations including bespoke power generation and water treatment, and integration into existing production and distribution networks.
We deliver for our clients across the project life cycle in support areas including:
- Early Contractor Involvement (ECI) for both Front End Engineering and Design (FEED) detailed design phases
- Embedded constructability support from construction engineering professionals
- Procurement and fabrication management and quality assurance
- Construction management and integration of other client-nominated contractors
- Project management, planning and project controls
- Partnership with specialty Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) including DMH, a Downer an MPW alliance
- Engagement of specialist service providers and access to buying power across, local, national and international supply chains
- Transitioning from construction through pre-commissioning, commissioning and handover to operations and maintenance
- New-to-old facility integration and total plant outage/shutdown coordination.
Downer's extensive experience and dedication to strategic asset management principles ensure capital projects deliver value for our customers across Australia.
Our collaborative approach with an emphasis on best-for-project outcomes has enhanced our reputation as a safe pair of hands across the industry.