Downer provides integrated, end-to-end operations and maintenance services for our customers’ assets across the oil and gas, mining, power generation and industrial sectors.
Our operations and maintenance capability include services for:
- Production asset maintenance including shutdowns, rate reductions, and associated sustaining capital works
- Fixed and mobile plant maintenance and shutdowns for mining, industrial, oil and gas and power generation assets
- Utilities assets such as wastewater treatment plants, water treatment facilities, power generation and distribution networks
- Critical infrastructure assets including servers and server rooms, uninterrupted power supply (UPS) systems and life preserving systems
- Facilities including HVAC, electrical, instrumentation and control, plumbing and mechanical systems and potable water testing and management.
Our technical team and tested processes include:
- Reliability engineering and analysis including failure mode effects and criticality analysis and root cause analysis
- Early contractor engagement
- Maintenance Management System (MMS) control and automation
- Planning and scheduling
- Change management
- Technical data management
- Asset hand-over / take overs
- Conditional assessments
- Specialty electrical and high voltage services
- Water and process engineering
- Environmental management
- Internet of things installation and monitoring
- Data analytics and information
- Communications and CCTV
Downer’s services also extend to the delivery of capital works improvement projects and their integration into maintenance management systems for maintenance ownership – a true through life support service.